Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo wows Gen. Santos!

I was privileged to get a vantage position in front of the stage when ABS-CBN prized star performer Sarah Geronimo performed at the Lagao Gym here in Gen. Santos City last month. Being part of the volunteer group of ushers and usherettes who was helping the Manila-based producers secure the VIP area that night, I made sure that a few of the front row seats were reserved for the mayor and his family.

A few minutes before showtime though, I got word that the father of the city couldn't make it. That gave me the signal to give their seats to people at the 2nd row. During the process however, the band started playing, all the stage lights were turned on and the capacity crowd began cheering…… which could only mean one thing, the concert has begun!

This gave me no choice but to stay at where I am and sat on the floor in front of the front row seats.

1 comment:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi! Paki-gawa naman po ng LINK to where you got this from - http://www.gensantos.com

I'd appreciate it much if you could acknowledge me as the author.

Thanks po.